Palash Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

What Mujib Said

Jyoti basu is DEAD

Jyoti Basu: The pragmatist

Dr.B.R. Ambedkar

Memories of Another Day

Memories of Another Day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Re: Do all the Palestinians agree with Raji Sourani's treachery ? (3rd article)



On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 5:45 AM, Benjamin Merhav <benjaminmerhav@hotmail.com> wrote:
http://7thautobiography.blogspot.com/
Do all the Palestinians agree with Raji Sourani that my daughter, my son and myself should be tortured to death by the zionist Gestapo ? (3rd article)

The hostile Palestinian silence persists. I have had no reponse from any Palestinian so far. It is as if all Palestinians consider me - not the treacherous Raji Sourani - as their enemy, but they won't tell me that much. Strange, very strange indeed !

Is the message of this hostile silence a tacit agreement with the treacherous Sourani, namely, that they all agree with Raji Sourani that I deserve to be tortured to death by the zionist Gestapo ,along with my daughter and my son ?
If so - and this is a very serious matter - why not say that openly to me or to the public, and explain why do they support the zionist Gestapo's ongoing torture to death of the three of us ?


Unnecessary secrecy, blind obedience to leaders even when they betray their own people,and betraying a genuine supporter to the enemy , at the whim of the leaders, are methods of organised crime syndicates, not of a people with a just cause who struggle for liberation !

Check out Domain Radar NOW! A world FIRST in property search has arrived!



--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment