Palash Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

What Mujib Said

Jyoti basu is DEAD

Jyoti Basu: The pragmatist

Dr.B.R. Ambedkar

Memories of Another Day

Memories of Another Day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Friday, May 28, 2010

Fwd: your prompt action shall be highly appreciated.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: adhikari dipak <dipakadhikari_59@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, May 28, 2010 at 7:40 AM
Subject: your prompt action shall be highly appreciated.
To: igatech@vsnl.net
Cc: gchhatwal@crisil.com, sg@fkcci.in, travelcare@tornaindia.com, imro@servintonline.com, palashbiswaskl@gmail.com, gksharma7@rediffmail.com, mraa@vsnl.com, dri@dgca.nic.in, vipin.suri@uneecops.in, shalini.mehta@uneecops.in, iipaitc@nda.vsnl.net.in, ascent_info_sys@yahoo.co.in, pro_iaf2006@yahoo.co.in


Kind Attention

 

 

Your honour,

100% now I believe that if you have money then you can get anything, every thing is possible by you. If you are a poor then you can't get anything, every thing is far and beyond possible to you, also you get poor judgment and poor comportment in all aspects of life, in our country INDIA. For example 1. I. I went to Police Station more than 100 times, made 5times entries (complaints)into  G.D. but Not even a microscopic actions took place against the alleged bodies. On the contrary Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta S.B.I(OFFICERS) he  has  much more and enough money so they purchase all police personnel's and some political leaders, some Dada. Etc. Only I used to  get many letters and many phone calls which all seem to me needs to be thrown in the trash, as it all are valueless, toothless and only simply a solace to the poor. What an undone boy I am! Woe is to me! My wife and her family, Sandip Samanta and his family harassment to me and my family, they are torcher me physically and mentally.

 

We got Married 05/03/2002, and have a daughter who took birth on 09/07/2005. My wife and her family lodged a case 498A/34 IPC, FIR NO.276, date 31/08/2009, P.S.: BAGUIATI, against me and some of my family members it's a fabricated, baseless, legless, toothless and doesn't have any commensurate to the fact.  My wife is  engaged and having an illicit affair with a boy (Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta S.B.I. Manager) just opposite to  my house, all the matters are known to  every person in my village, and also they have  certified me written about my fresh  character and nature.  When my wife left form my house taking many vory gold and cash 1.20 lack Indian rupees. What a demon she is! She didn't take our only daughter (only four years old) who is now in my house having severe asthma supported by inhaler. My wife filed  the 498A case dated 31/08/2009 and I was  arrested on  06/09/2009,The Learn" ed  court granted  me on  bail on  19/09/2009. My 1st court date is 16/10/2009 (Attended) 2nd court date is 04/01/2010 (attended) Next court date is 07/07/2010 at Barasat court. I have lots of irrefutable evidences, (20 pcs. Adult S.M.S., Adult picture with the boy and a c.d.) with me where it is cleanly reveals which translates  my wife and the boy that they are in illicit relations. Believe me I and my family would  love very much (which is very rare seen in our society) to my wife and never any kind of love lost didn't happen. They (My wife family) are very very poor and live in a bosti Address: 70/H/8 Manicktolla Main Road, Kolkata – 700054, Beside 5 Star Club, my mother saw  1st time and she arranged my marriage, and Mother told me "they are very poor so what? After marriage she will be our family member" believe me not a single word is wrong. Before marriage my family did not see the pedigree of my wife's family, now we understood also realized  that they hailed from a worst status. My wife, her family and the boy all they are misusing this law. Now my wife's family knows all the affair-related  matter. My wife left our only solitary daughter to me who is 4 years old having severe "Asthma Disease, depends on INHALER, here political Hide and seek, ducks and drakes and lots of unfair means are going on  and the father of the parents (THE FATHER OF THE BOY WHO HAS ILLICIT RELATIONS WITH MY WIFE) are rich, so they are spending money to everywhere with a view to be escaped. Now I decided that in no way I can't accept that demon  wife. I hired a lawyer his name Mr. Kamelash Nandi. I don't know what will be happened next? It's an utterly a huge and a palpable offence subsequent to which the boy deserves severe and examplanary punishment so that no one can dare to abuse this law. My mother is a sugar present shies sugar is now 400. If possible please help me. Please investigate the matter thread barely and save me and my family. I leave here one question to every one that in this die-straits situation whom do I take care to myself (TRAGEDY), my daughter, or my mother(severe Diabetic)?. My wife filed another case me U/s. 125 Cr. P. C.  Case NO.167/2009, date 16/12/2009. 1st Class Judicial Magistrate at Sealdah. 1st court date is 15/01/2010 (Attended) 2nd court date is 12/02/2010(Attended). Next court date is 23/04/2010(Attended) Next court date is 03/06/2010. The Ld. court has given the judgment to provide 1500/month.I am millions miles away from the genuine and authentic investigation and inquiry. No inquiry ,investigation were executed against the F.I.R lodged by my wife. It is very painful, lamentable as well as heart rendering, breath taking  affair to me and my family. My heart bursts into guffaw when I see the nature of the inquiry and investigation. One thing is as clear as crystal to me that the law and the task of the law enforcing agencies vary from man to man. A new proverb is going to take birth very soon that "Justice for the rich and Injustice is for the poor" A rich reserves the right to  indulge in any kind of heinous business but the poor is restricted to involve in any type of excellent deeds" To see all these my heart is about to come in the mouth and the ground under my feet gets shook. In a word all types of Law are for the poorest and the richest will enjoy the richest judgments from all quarters.

 

 Dear Sir/Madam,

 As I'm 100 percent innocent so I screw up my courage to place my grievances to every body in order to get redress. So I want to let  my matter informed all the Indian and others. I wrote  my matter to our local P.S., Local Councilor, all M.P., M.L.A., Minister in W.B. and Other States, C.M. in W.B., CBI Department, CID Department, S.P. and Dy.S.P.(N.) 24 Parganas, All the I.P.S. AND I.A.S. OFFICERS. Governor in W.B, and President in India. P.M. in India, National/International Human rights department, AAP KI KACHEHRI – KIRAN KE SAATH, Kolkata Police, and all police officers in W.B., my nation, all of the news channels, and all press, Talking with some NGO's: 1. Universal Right and Duty for Human to Abide URDHA, 2. Human Right Commission's Mr. Ujjal Paul and Mr. Shibaji Dasgupta. 3. Bhatat Bachao Sangathan BBS. 4. Forum for Socal Justice and Development FSJD. 5. Ajjtak News Channel's Miss Menogya. and many more, (anybody can't help me/ fight for truth /don't take proper investigation/do not take any action/don't take any type of query/ Still Now, I see they all are in sound asleep. The reason is best known to them. NOW BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. LISTENED ME AND TOLD ME "YOU FILE A FIR 156(3) I ARREST / TAKE NECESSARY ACTION. NOW I FILED THE CASE 165(3) CASE NO. 921 OF 2010, DATE-13/04/2010 CHARGE 323, 379, 406, 497, 498, 500, 504, 506 READ WITH 34/120B OF INDIAN PENAL CODE. NOW I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED?

The file comes and the case is starting At Baguiati Police Station Case No-168 Date: 24.04.2010. Baguiati Police Station's Officer In charge Ph. No. is: 9830673407(Goutam Mitra), Baguiati Police Station's Ph. No. is: 033 25598799. Investigation Officer Name is: Ajay Kumar Ghosh.

I'm Punishment + harassment Without Crime. I think all are carpeted.

I hope you would care to me, your prompt action shall be highly appreciated.

 

With kindest regards,

Dipak Kumar Adhikari

Tegharia(Dhali Para),NandanKanan. P.S.: Baguiati.

P.O. Hatiara. Dist.: North 24 Parganas. Kolkata-700059 Email: dipakadhikari_59@yahoo.com

W.B. India. PH. 9836149983

 





--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment