Palash Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

What Mujib Said

Jyoti basu is DEAD

Jyoti Basu: The pragmatist

Dr.B.R. Ambedkar

Memories of Another Day

Memories of Another Day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Thursday, September 23, 2010

INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE

Dear Friend

I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a
means of investment abroad. I do not know too well on how this is done in
your country, So I will need you to help me in this regard.

My preference is any good profit yielding businesss and I would appreciate
any viable ideas you could come up with. I will also need you to help me
look for properties like homes and lands for sale as I am proposing to
invest the sum of Twenty Five Million United States Dollars
($25,000,000.00 USD) for this. I do not know if you can and will be of
help to me.

For a brief on my personality, My name is Mr Elder David, a zimbabwian
bazed in U.K. I am a retired Business man formally into private Shipping
Business. I am 62 years of age, married with a wife and 4 lovely kids. I
dropped my Shipping business because it wasn't producing profitable
income. I have had so much problems with the British Authority just
because am a foreiner I believe.

My need for this business proposition and to acquire these properties is
very urgent as I am planing to move out of this country with my family
down to your country. I want you to also help in finding a good home where
my family and i will live in. ( Mini Estate )

Please I expect your good and prompt reply so that we can proceed swiftly.
I will need your phone and fax numbers for easier communication with you
if I am unable to access my emails.

Contact me through my private email ID: elderdavidw@hotmail.com

Best Regards,
Mr Elder David Brooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment