Palash Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

What Mujib Said

Jyoti basu is DEAD

Jyoti Basu: The pragmatist

Dr.B.R. Ambedkar

Memories of Another Day

Memories of Another Day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fwd: THE DEATH THREAT I RECEIVED TODAY



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ben.merhav@gmail.com <ben.merhav@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 4, 2010 at 2:57 PM
Subject: THE DEATH THREAT I RECEIVED TODAY
To: palashbiswaskl@gmail.com


http://zionisttorture.blogspot.com/
THE DEATH THREAT I RECEIVED TODAY

The following is the email message I received today. It is very likely that this death threat was emailed to me from Sydney or from Melbourne because the sending time is the same as the time here in Melbourne (eastern Australia time ). I shall complain today to the police and ask them to investigate this criminal matter, however it is clear to me that this is not a common money extortion attempt because I have no property, and I survive on goverment age pension alone.

"Subject : You Have 72 Hour To Respond To This Mail Or Forget It‏
From:   Cross Killer (info@rip.com)

Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Tuesday, 4 May 2010 2:51:36 PM
To:
Good Day

I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your life is
going to end like this if you don't comply, i was paid
to eliminate you and I have to do it within10 days.
Someone you call your friend wants you dead by all
means,and the person have spent a lot of money on this,
the person also came to us and told us that he wants
you dead and he provided us your names,photograph and
other necessary information we needed about you. If
you are in doubt with this I will send you to death.

Meanwhile, I have sent my boys to track you down and
they have carried out the necessary investigation needed
for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a
while and not to strike immediately because I just
felt something good and sympathetic about you. I decided
to contact you first and know why somebody will want you
dead by all means. Right now my men are monitoring you,
their eyes are on you, and even the place you think is
safer for you to hide might not be. Now do you want to
LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you
are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who
knows, and I might just spear your life,$6,000 is all you
need to spend. You will first of all pay $3,000 usd
then I will send the tape of the person that want you
dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay
the remaining $3,000 usd If you are not ready for my help,
then I will have no choice but to carry on the
assignment after all I have already being paid before now.

Warning:
Do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone
because I will extend it to any member of your family
since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the
person knows all members of your family as well. For your
own good I will advise you not to go out once is 7pm
until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of
my discussion with the person who want you
dead then you can use it to take any legal action.

Note: You Have 72 Hour To Respond To This Mail Or Forget It.

Good luck as I await your response.

Cross. Killer



--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment