Palash Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

What Mujib Said

Jyoti basu is DEAD

Jyoti Basu: The pragmatist

Dr.B.R. Ambedkar

Memories of Another Day

Memories of Another Day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fwd: The Jewish Genocide of Armenian Christians by Christopher Jon Bjerknes



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: feroze.moses777 <feroze.moses777@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 11:57 PM
Subject: The Jewish Genocide of Armenian Christians by Christopher Jon Bjerknes
To: peace-mumbai <peace-mumbai@googlegroups.com>, cairo-rafah <cairo-rafah@googlegroups.com>, citizen-mumbai <citizen-mumbai@googlegroups.com>, awami_bharat@googlegroups.com, arkitectindia@yahoogroups.com, grey-youth-movement@googlegroups.com, mumbai_intellectuals_voice_and_media_source@yahoogroups.com, muslim_youth_connection@yahoogroups.com, snajeebr@gmail.com, aamir.edresy@gmail.com, shanul_s@yahoo.com, fg-discussions <FG-discussions@googlegrops.com>, akhaliq@commitindia.com, Palash Biswas <palashbiswaskl@gmail.com>



Dear All,
 
The attached report, nearly 600 pages long, was sent to me by an Armenian on my Palestine list.     I only read the first 25 pages which I did not grasp very well because my historical knowledge of the "Young Turks" is extremely weak and pretty much boils down to what my guide told me about Ataturk when I visited the DolmabaƧe Palace in Istanbul!    I quickly got confused by the Jewish connections to the Freemasons in Salonika, etc., and the only comment that I can make with conviction is that the writing skills of those that penned "letters to the editor" in the early 20th century were much better than those we read today, and these were all written and published in the days when there were no typewriters,  telexes, faxes and email!! 
 
From what I gleaned in the pages that I read is that the "downtrodden Jews" living in five countries were much more efficient and cunning than AIPAC is today!   If any of you suffers from insomnia or has lots of time, could you please read this and share your comments.   The author, Christopher Jon Bjerknes, is clearly not an Armenian, but he is blaming the Armenian genocide on pre-Zionist Jews.   If there is some truth in what he has written, no wonder Turkey refuses to take the blame.
 
All of this is a bit overwhelming for my simple brain.
 
Best,
Rosemary
 
 
 



--
Feroze Mithiborwala



--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment