Palash Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

What Mujib Said

Jyoti basu is DEAD

Jyoti Basu: The pragmatist

Dr.B.R. Ambedkar

Memories of Another Day

Memories of Another Day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fwd: [MedicalConspiracies] David Hammer Talks About McVeigh and Government Prior Knowledge of OKC



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <Rosegojda@aol.com>
Date: Sat, May 22, 2010 at 2:34 AM
Subject: [MedicalConspiracies] David Hammer Talks About McVeigh and Government Prior Knowledge of OKC
To:


This is a story that needs to be heard - pass this on and Alex Jones deserves credit of his courage in airing this - crg
 
 
David Hammer Talks About McVeigh and Government Prior Knowledge of OKC Bombing Infowars.com May 15, 2010 David Paul Hammer is the author of Secrets Worth Dying For: Timothy James McVeigh and the Oklahoma City Bombing and and Deadly Secrets: Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City Bombing. He appeared on the Alex Jones...
more

Posted: Monday - May 17, 2010 by: David Paul Hammer

 Consequences for speaking the truth

Well it's official, yours truly is in the shit again! I was informed at 1:00 P.M. today that I am officially under investigation for posing a threat to the security of the institution all because of the Radio Interview I did with Alex Jones on Friday, May 14, 2010. For those of you who haven't heard the interview it's on Facebook, and several other places on the web. I'm told by those who have immediate control over me that my legal calls to my attorneys including Jesse Trentadue have been suspended. I have no doubt that my social calls and e-mail access will be terminated soon as well.

It appears as if the federal government is intent on trying to keep me quiet about the Oklahoma City Bombing. I'm afraid that they may be planning to try and shut me up for good. Early in the a.m. shortly after midnight (May 17, 2010) the unit officer came by my cell to inform me that I was going to be going on a medical trip and to refrain from eating or drinking. Since I'm not scheduled for any such trip I respectfully declined to go on any such trip. It would be an easy thing for some guard to say I attempted to escape after he had shot me. No, I'm not paranoid, and those of you who know me well know this to me true. I don't however put anything past some people within the Department of Justice and other governmental agencies.

I'm told that I am going to be transferred to an isolation cell here on the unit. I don't know for certain as no written or official word has been given to me yet. What I know comes from the officers working the unit. About five minutes ago, my Counselor, John Edwards brought me some legal mail and when I ask him if this was all because of the Alex Jones Interview, he said "I shouldn't have to tell you this." When I explained to him that according to the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit's en banc opinion, I am allowed to do telephone interviews and I'm allowed to conduct conference calls with my attorneys, Mr. Edwards stated "You'll have to take that up with someone above my pay grade." Well, so far I've not seen anyone else in any position of authority.

I attempted to place several telephone calls on the inmate telephone line to alert y'all to my situation, but wasn't able to get the calls to go through. Kept getting a recording saying you have reached mail box--------- I've not yet been told if this is the Bureau of Prisons intercepting the calls or what. Usually they are only allowed to take such action after disciplinary action has been litigate in the institutional system.

I want to get the word out to Alex Jones, Scott Horton, and online via all avenues. I can't blog if they take away my e-mail access, so I need those of you in a position to do so to do it for me. I encourage Warden Helen J. Marberry's e-mail address and telephone number be placed online. The more people who protest what is happening the better. Those of you in a position to do Alex Jones show and to cover this situation the better. There is still a First Amendment in this country and while prison officials may be able to stop me from speaking out, they can't stop y'all.

I want to send this on now in hopes that it will reach you all before they stop my e-mails from going out.

Just so everyone knows, I am not planning to kill myself or do anything else stupid. If I end up dead it's for speaking the truth and nothing more.

In Solitary,

David Paul Hammer

Federal Death Row

Radio interview with Alex Jones can be found here.

 
 
====================================================
Peace, Hugs, and Purrs,
Carolyn Rose Goyda
Missouri,
USA
rosegojda@aol.com


'beauty is in the eye of the beer holder' ..life...

"just a little off the top" ...Marie Antoinette


"
...I got the feeling that something ain't right,..
Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right, here I am,...."
(Stealers Wheel - Stuck in the Middle Again)


"awaken and shaken the sheople" ...crg 

"There was a time when the American people roared like lions for liberty; now they bleat like sheep for security." - Norman Vincent Peale.

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." -- John F. Kennedy

"he Nazis lost the war but are winning the peace ... the fascists never surrendered"...crg

"I believe we have a one party system in this country, called the big-government party"..."we are at risk from fascism.."..."The problem with the constitution is that those who take an oath to uphold it don't take their oath seriously." Author, commentator, former NJ Superior Court Judge Andrew P. Napolitano.

"The only difference between the Republican and Democratic parties is the velocities with which their knees hit the floor when corporations knock on their door. ".." The use of solar energy has not been opened up because the oil industry does not own the sun." Ralph Nader

stop the polarization and labels and divisiveness = for
" if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand." Mark 3:24, 25...
and a divided populace can be led like sheep ask Adolph, Stalin, Mao, & HSD

In Time of Universal Deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act. (George Orwell)






--
To subscribe: MedicalConspiracies-subscribe@googlegroups.com
 
DETOX WITH All NATURAL PURE GREEN CALCIUM BENTONITE CLAY USED INTERNAL/EXTERNAL http://clayadvantage.com/
 
Information here in is for educational purpose only; it may be news related, purely
speculation or SOMEONE'S OPINION. Consult with a qualified MD before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.
By becoming a member of this group you AGREE to hold this group its members, list owners, moderators and affiliates harmless of any liability for any direct, or indirect consequential, incidental, damage incurred.
 
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107,
**COPYRIGHT NOTICE



--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment