Palash Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

What Mujib Said

Jyoti basu is DEAD

Jyoti Basu: The pragmatist

Dr.B.R. Ambedkar

Memories of Another Day

Memories of Another Day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fwd: Help me, please



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Almira Ahmed <almira_ahmed121@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 3:00 PM
Subject: Help me, please
To: eezhamangai@gmail.com




Assalam- Alaikum .

Happy and blessed holy month of RAMADAN.

This is my actual problem, but I do not know you before and i have no means to reach you except by internet, many bizard messages pass by internet, but i am completely sincere, so please read this message below and comply possitively through my private email id (almira_ahmed120@hotmail.com) if you are capable to help me, but if you can't help, please forgive me for all inconviniencies and do not reply at all.


My name is Almira Sali Ahmed, My father, El-hadji, Ahmed Ibrahim Dikko, was a prominent opposition leader in the Guinean politics.

He fell a victim of the sept. 28, 2009 millitary mass shooting & killing of the opposition demostrators in the Conakry stadium.
Before his tradgic death, I worked as the sales manager in his private palm produce refinery factory and he was a AGC company of Guinea member board of directors and share holder.

After his burial, his relatives called on a meeting asking me to hand over the documents of his houses and other belongings together with his bank account pass-books to them in respect of their local tradition here that women do not inherit their fathers' property.

After a long struggle, I peacefully handed over other properties to them but, as i struggled with my proper father to make most of his money, i can never forefit it to anyone on earth, I firmly rejected their proposal.and withrew all the money in his account in bank draft and fled my country to deposit it a Security Protection company for safe keeping.

I have no body abroad and i can not use this money here in this region, so i am contacting you to assist me in the getting the check cashed and transfered in your name to your account and you instantly invite me to your country for any good business to do.

May You remain in Allah's care.

Yours faithfully, Miss. Almira Sali Ahmed Dikko




--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment