Palash Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

What Mujib Said

Jyoti basu is DEAD

Jyoti Basu: The pragmatist

Dr.B.R. Ambedkar

Memories of Another Day

Memories of Another Day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Yet anotehr Fraud mail!Fwd: LOAN OFFER AT MODERATE RATE!

Yet anotehr Fraud mail!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MRS. ERICA Jones <mrs.ericajones@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 4:56 PM
Subject: LOAN OFFER AT MODERATE RATE!
To: mrs.ericajones@yahoo.co.uk


Hello Dear,

 
I am a British angel investor based in London United Kingdom, I have a huge amount running into Millions of United States Dollars which I intend to invest in any lucrative project/Business.I am willing to offer the fund as a direct loan at 7% interest per annum,the loan will span for a period of 5 years and there is an option for re-investment once both of us are satisfied with the profit accrued from the investment.
  
I am also open to Joint Venture at 40% R.O.I. Let me know if you require funding for your business so that we can establish a long lasting,reliable and fruitful business relationship.I look forward to doing business with you.
Note: Reply to >>>>robertelvis30@yahoo.co.uk

 
 

Thanks!!!

Sincerely,
Mr. Robert Elvis.
Phone:+44-702-305-9669
www.smallbusinessnotes.com/financing/angelinvestors.html




--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment