Palash Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

What Mujib Said

Jyoti basu is DEAD

Jyoti Basu: The pragmatist

Dr.B.R. Ambedkar

Memories of Another Day

Memories of Another Day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Monday, November 30, 2015

I know that Ashkji had been so much worried about the completion of this novel.कल "हिन्दुस्तानी आवाज़" में अश्क साहब के नाविल "गिरती दीवारें" के अंग्रेज़ी अनुवाद के लोकार्पण की कुछ तस्वीरें

I am so glad because Ashk ji used to interct on this novel with me while I used to discuss with him in on America se savdhan.


Ashkji treated this novel as any master would treat his masterpiece.

I am grateful to Neelabhji that he shares this information and it soothes my heart in the deepest level as I know that Ashkji had been so much worried about the completion of this novel.

But he completed with his brand remained intact.

I have more causes to celebrate because my heart has been always full of inspiration while ,whenever I did read the Gang of Four. 

Ashkji,Manto,Krishnachander and rajinder Singh Bedi. 

Congrats.

However I could not pay respect to his wish that he wanted me to complete America se savdhan and it has never to be published !

I am sure Girti Deeren would be a grand Success!



-- 
Pl see my blogs;


Feel free -- and I request you -- to forward this newsletter to your lists and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment